Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Friday Night Lights

I grew up in a small town. There wasn't much to do but get in trouble or go to high school foot ball games. Now I live close to our local highschool and on Friday nights we hear the band playing and the crowd cheering.


It always brings back fond memories of hot dogs and cold aluminum bleachers. My butt gets cold thinking of it on the aluminum bleacher but I remember the letterman jacket I use to wear to make me warm. Good times.

Even though we home school our kids and probably will through out high school we plan on taking them to our local foot ball games. It's a fun past time! Do you go to highschool football games?

This post was brought to you by morelockers.com
Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

0 comments:

 

Friday Night Lights

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities