Friday, March 30, 2012

CafeWell, a Social Network to Get Well and Stay Well

This post brought to you by CafeWell. All opinions are 100% mine.

Have you heard of CafeWell? It's, a Social Network to Get Well and Stay Well, partners with large health plans like Altius and together, provides their members with great health programs, like Reach for the Peaks, where members participate on CaféWell in a wireless pedometer program that focuses on helping members become and stay more active.

CafeWell is bridging the gap between health plans and the member to help educate on healthcare and improve member perception of their health plan, by providing a fun, safe, and anonymous environment to improve their health. A program, such as Reach for the Peaks encourages activity and includes regular prizes and social acknowledgements to insured members.

They provides free advice, tips, and motivation from Olympic athletes, Health and Wellness, Diet and Nutrition Experts to support users with questions and join in all the challenges the program provides.

"I never thought that I was competitive before.  Now I am counting steps and enjoying seeing them add up.  My husband was actually teasing me a little and telling me that I was competitive after all… It has been fun to encourage each other to get more steps in each day.  It is also fun to see the medals add up.  I don't know whose idea it was to get this program started, but it was a great one.  I sure hope everyone else is enjoying this health competition to get healthy!"

"So today I am taking a step forward to get off the couch and become healthy.  I am overweight, underpaid and not so full of energy!  I know if I think I can, I CAN!  AND I WILL!"

"I'm absolutely thrilled with this motivating program."

Personally, I need help. I need to have those around me to encourage me otherwise I won't work out and I slip into old habits. That's what I love about CafeWell, you have your peers to cheer you on.

Are you trying to lose weight or be healthy? Would you join a group like CafeWell?

Visit Sponsor's Site

Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

0 comments:

 

CafeWell, a Social Network to Get Well and Stay Well

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities